Sunday, February 1, 2009

Night Work and such

Been awhile, I know. And I should warn you, what follows will be short and sweet. Mainly, I just want to see something new when I open my blog, so here's what's been going on... at night, at least! Some things still need pictures with them, but I'll start with the big jobs - one that got finished was Lu working on the neighbor's combi... he seemed right at home in the engine compartment as he worked on re-installing the transmission he had fixed.



Don't you just love how he fits right in there? With his lantern by his side!



Meanwhile, Anto was determined to get the doggy gate fixed. I could have told him it wasn't worth it - actually I did tell him - because the dogs are much bigger and stronger than the gate! He worked on it until he got cut by the chicken wire... then he decided to call it a night.



And all the while, the dogs were doing their night work - keeping an eye on things... as you can see, and as Anto later agreed, that little gate - fixed or not -doesn't really cut the mustard any more for these doggies!!!



That's it for now, but I'll try to post more on the work going on around here ASAP.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Me encanta la primera foto. Como esos recuerdos que quedan grabados en tu mente despues de muchos an~os y que de vez en cuando, uno cierra los ojos y se pone a son~ar sobre epocas pasadas...
que lindo.