Thursday, April 3, 2008

Getting back to it

Just when I had come to the conclusion that blogging is not for me, I get a push from fned. Did she do it on purpose, knowing how I tick? I'll have to think on that one. I have been reading other blogs lately, but haven't found anything I want to blog about myself. The tomato garden is completely enclosed and turned over... I'm just waiting for the rainy season to begin before I actually plant, as it is so dry at the moment, and watering is not really a good option, what with having to buy pipas of water which somehow seems to disappear faster and faster from the cistern; a tank-truck (pipa) of water used to last us 3 weeks, but now it's more like 10 days to two weeks. We've been wondering if we're getting less than we're paying for (as in the case of gas and gasoline in some places) or if our cistern has seepage.

I do have lots of thoughts going around in my mind, but I just looked at the clock and it's 2:44 and my alarm is set to wake up in 2 hours... maybe I'll blog about sleep habits... but not now. I gotta get to bed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back. How in the world do you function with only 2 hours of sleep?????

Fned said...

Glad to see ya back mom.... and c'mon.... YOU HAVE TONS OF STORIES TO TELL ON YOUR BLOG!!!!

Fned.