Monday, May 30, 2011

WARNING: woman wanting, wishing, watching, waiting

Somehow, it's all about the "w's".  You know?  Not just the title of this blog... I'm in the mood for weepin' and wailin'. I mean, what is it with me?  why am I so weak?  what do I need?  when will I wake up?  why won't I let myself?  Naturally this makes no sense, but I know what I'm talking about.  It's been one of those days - one of those weekends, actually.  wasted time, wishy-washiness... lack of willpower.  wrestling with wrath, whipped and woebegone... whatever...  Okay, let's wise up and look at the good side.
1) I did have a social moment of wine and wit
2) I did get one good walk in
3) I did go around the house and wipe out those hideous cobwebs
4) I did whisk through the other little projects I assigned myself at home
5) I did work half-day Saturday (which meant I didn't have as much time at home to do other things)
6) I did finish my translation quota for the weekend
So, hey!  It might not have been the most wonderful weekend, but I could have done worse!
In a Word:    Wow!!

No comments: