Saturday, May 9, 2009

Just before twilight

Yesterday Anto and I looked out the window just before the sun really started to set, and the light was so interesting. We both said - ¡photography phenomenon! - and ran to get our respective cameras. But when we got outside, we didn't know what to shoot and just started taking random pictures. I'm still waiting for his results. Here are some of mine. I tried to get Earth, Wind, and Sky in there.

So here you have EARTH (well, maybe trees, land, house, but still...)



Oh, Can you "feel" - can you "see" - that wind???




and Sky! Look at those pockets of light in the clouds... that's what I was trying for!


But of course, it was the light that drove us out to take pictures. It was amazing! This was the best I could do to capture it. Can you see how it was??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I could see and feel it all.
Neat!!!

helene said...

Souvent je fait des photos du ciel , des nuages, du crepuscule , donc ja vous comprends !
Il y a quelquechose de misterieux, de magique ,dans la nature , qui nous echappe , et que nos photos sont incapables de capter ....

je vous embrasse tres fort , helene

minshap said...

None: shivery! That's how it made me feel...
helene: Exactement! Mais il y a un certain moment quand la lumière du jour décline et donne à la scène une allure de beauté... je pense que la possibilité doit exister!