Friday, February 8, 2008

When Complication leads to Frustration!

Now see? There I was joking about life being complicated, and now I'm in a situation that's beyond complicated! Talk about frustration! Is there anything as exasperating as having told 'everyone' that you're going to do something and then having the plan fall through? I thought I'd learned my lesson the last time! This time, I waited till it was absolutely necessary to tell people, and then, only those it was absolutely necessary to tell. And what happens?? THE PLAN FALLS THROUGH ANYWAY!! And now I'm left with having to undo all the arrangements I so painstakingly made to make room for 'The Plan' because it's not gonna happen! And the worst part is that I don't know if I can undo them!
Well, nothing's impossible, right? Guess I'll just have to grin and bear it.
Time to swallow my fears and just face the music! I'm writing this here in hopes that when I get back from work, I'll be able to report an uplifting end to this story. At least I'll have LEARNED SOMETHING from whatever happens... and that's what it's all about, right?

3 comments:

My Way said...

Um. If that wasn't cryptic....I don't know what is!

Fned said...

uhm...... huh????

Fned.

minshap said...

okay, okay, I get the message you guys... so if you want an explanation, see the latest entry!