Saturday, July 12, 2008

Day 27: There's no place like home

just because
Light and Color - that's what it's all about. And right in my own Home! And you can see Life and Growth! There's a Child (or children) nearby (see the tire swing outside the window?) and there's even a reference to Ascension - which is always nice... going up implies Learning, Becoming...
Okay, enough with symbolism... you can interpret it however you want. The simple fact of the matter is: I like this picture, it's my blog, so I'm posting it here for Day 27. Enjoy the day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your picture, too. What is that plant? Beautiful color, and of course....all that symbolism, too!!!

minshap said...

it's the same one the dispute was over before on first day of the photolog... think it's called a coleus... check out the comments on this entry: http://minshap-bothsides.blogspot.com/2008/05/my-first-boyfriend.html (don't know why the title, but that's the place the discussion occurred...