Sunday, June 22, 2008

DAY 13: Time out

It's (not) a race against the clock...

I simply don't understand myself sometimes... I mean, am I really this much of a procrastinator? I have so many things to do (you know, there's no time like the present!), things that I actually HAVE to do like GET STUFF DONE... (a stitch in time saves nine!)

and if I don't want to do those things, there are things I COULD do that I don't HAVE to do, but that would be NICE to do, CONSTRUCTIVE things, HELPFUL things, SELF-IMPROVEMENT things, HOME IMPROVEMENT things, BODY IMPROVEMENT things, FAMILY-TYPE things, HOBBY things...

...but what am I doing? Looking for expressions with the word "time" in them to post on my blog!!! Well, I can tell you that there are sure plenty of expressions out there with "time" in them, but the question is not: "Do I have enough time to compile the list?" , but rather: WHY AM I HAVING SUCH A HARD TIME GETTING ON THE MOVE TODAY????

Okay, whatever... I know.... it's high time I get going... but before I go, here's a list ALREADY COMPILED, of time expressions: check it out HERE

Now, what I really wanted to do, was post a list of SONGS with the word "time" in them... but I can't find one already made up... however, I did find this for all you quiz-takers... actually, it's better for people who are learning English, but you need a pretty advanced level of English to do it, so it's a challenge even for some native speakers!

I am still looking for a website that gives you a list of song titles with "time" in them... but I'm running out of time, as you can see on the cuckoo clock above... so I'll leave it for now... if you find a good list, could you take the time to post it in the comments here?

Thanks!... till next time!

No comments: